2018 Mazda3 4-Door Edinburg TX
There are a lot of options when it comes to the compact sedan market. A lot of models boast efficiency, but skimp out on the features. Other models offer plenty of available features but can do much better on efficiency. If you were looking for a new car that’s both efficient and offers the latest in on-the-road technology, you’ve definitely come to the right place. The 2018 Mazda3 4-Door in Edinburg TX is in stock now at Bert Ogden Mazda Edinburg, and we’re excited to tell you all about it.
The 2018 Mazda3 4-Door manages efficiency with its two engine options. The base trim features a SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with VVT. This engine is capable of producing 155 horsepower and 150 lb.-ft of torque. This engine gets an EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway when mated to an automatic transmission. The second engine option is available on the Touring and Grand Touring trims. This engine is a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with VVT. This engine produces 184 horsepower and 185 lb.-ft of torque. EPA-estimated fuel economy, when mated to an automatic transmission, is at 27 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
You can get the 2018 Mazda3 4-Door exactly how you want it with its three available trim levels. Keep reading for a rundown of the trims below!
2018 Mazda3 4-Door trims and features
Mazda3 4-Door Sport | Key features include:
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone control and audio streaming
Mazda3 4-Door Touring | Key features include:
- 18-inch Dark Silver-finished aluminum-alloy wheels
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Heated front seating & leatherette-trimmed seating
Mazda3 4-Door Grand Touring | Key features include:
- LED headlights & taillights with DRLs
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Bose® 9 speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot® 2