2018 Mazda3 5-Door Edinburg TX
When it comes to buying a car, there are loads of options out there. Coupes offer aggressive styling but not much else. Sedans offer some more space but often lack versatility. If these two don’t cut it for you, then you’ve come to the right place. Today we’ll be discussing the 2018 Mazda3 5-Door in Edinburg TX here at Bert Ogden Mazda Edinburg.
A far cry from the station wagon-days of the past, more and more drivers are choosing to switch to 5-door vehicles for the level of versatility only they can provide. With a hatchback, drivers can get the same efficiency and handling of a standard car with the expanded space and versatility-of-space that’s available in many crossovers.
The 2018 Mazda3 5-Door can comfortably seat up to five passengers, while still allowing for ample cargo space. With the rear seats upright, the 2018 Mazda3 5-Door offers 96.3 cubic feet of passenger space and an additional 20.2 cubic feet of cargo space. When you fold the rear seats down, that opens up to 47.1 cubic feet of versatile and easy-access cargo space. We have more information on the trim levels of the 2018 Mazda3 5-Door below. Keep reading to learn more!
2018 Mazda3 5-Door trims and features
2018 Mazda3 5-Door Sport | Key features include:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- Push button start
- Remote keyless entry with “answer back” feature
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
Bert Ogden Edinburg Mazda Official Blog: [ 2018 Mazda3 5-Door Cargo and Engine Options ]
2018 Mazda3 5-Door Touring | Key features include:
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Automatic headlights
- Variably heated front seats
2018 Mazda3 5-Door Grand Touring | Key features include:
- Bose® 9 speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Color driver’s display
- Power moonroof
- LED headlights with Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)